I wasn’t planning on doing a Triskaidekapalooza for this Success Saturday, but here we are. I have been working on a different post, which I’ve had hanging out in my drafts for a while, but, while doing that, I’ve been browsing too. And, I’ve found some great links to share with you.
So, here they are, in no particular order:
- SuccessSoul presents “Warren Buffett’s 7 Secrets for Living a Happy and Simple Life.”
- 7P Productions explains “How to Work on Something You Hate.”
- You may have seen this on John Chow‘s blog, but in case you missed it… Quick Sprout lists the “10 Reasons You Are Not a Successful Entrepreneur.”
- Avani Mehta posted a “Beginner’s Guide to Being Decisive.”
- Better Business Blogging identifies the “17 Types of Posts to Strengthen Your Business Blog.”
- The Thrifty Entrepreneur (which is one of my blogs, in case you missed it when I mentioned it earlier in the week) introduces you to the basics of “Business Licensing” for startups.
- Making Money Online: A Journey of 100 Sites explains “Where to Publish Your Best Content.” It may not be where you think!
- Following that, Mr. Javo dot Com tells you how to “Drive Traffic to Your Blog by Promoting Other People’s Content.”
- Successful and Outstanding Blog(gers) features “Targeting the Offline Customer: Do You Blog For Non-Bloggers?” by Scott McIntyre.
- Michael Kwan of Beyond the Rhetoric did his own success roundup this week in his “What’s Up Wednesdays: Success Edition.”
- The WAHM Blog covers “Organizing Your Business for Success.”
- And, in case you still need a job while you try to build your own business empire, Lillie Ammann details “How to Write an Interview-Winning Resume.”
- Finally, if you’re ever feeling discouraged, check out Andy Crofford‘s “Don’t Give Up” post.
That’ll keep you busy for a while. I may or may not have a second post today, depending on how late it is when I finish the regularly scheduled post!